(light melodic music) – Shawn, we have to hurry up and finish, so when Dad gets home,
we can go to dinner. – Okay. (whooshing) – Whoa! Game Master, you can’t just keep
popping in like that. You know, we have a front door. – Yeah, why can’t you
just use the front door. – Sorry. (whooshing) (knocking on door) – Shawn, somebody’s at the door. – Let’s go answer it.
– Okay. – Oh, it’s you again, what’s up, GM? – Can I come in for a minute? – Sure. – So what’s up, GM? – I told you, I’m not the real GM. – Then who are you? – That’s what I’m here
to try to explain to you. But did you get my mirror?
– Yeah, that was yours? – Yes, I needed you to safeguard it. But before we talk any
more about the mirror, there’s something else
we need to do first. – What could be more important
than that crazy mirror? – I need to train you guys.
– Training? That sounds awesome. Are you gonna train us to
poof in and out like you do? – You’re not ready for that just yet, but I think you’re gonna like the training that I have in store for you today. Let me show you guys what I mean. Go get some of your Nerf Blasters, so you can try and blast me with it. – Okay. – Alright, now that
you’ve got your Blasters, you guys stand over there
and I’ll go stand over here. – Okay. – Okay, I’m gonna give
you a chance to blast me, a free chance to blast me and let’s
see if you can hit me. – [Chase and Shawn] Awesome! – Alright, Shawn, you can go first. I’m gonna let you take
your best try at me. Oh, I wasn’t ready, that
doesn’t count, I was not ready. Okay, now I’m ready. Oof, ha ha, I’ve got it. Alright, Chase, you
think you can do better? – Yep. – Got it, nice try. I’ll give you one more try, Shawn. Got it, that’s two. Alright, Chase, you’ve got one more try. Ha ha, that’s two for both of you. This is what I’m gonna
train you to do today. Now it’s your turn, let me
see how good you guys are. Okay, are you ready? – Piece of cake, we’ll be
able to do this, no problem. – We’ll see about that. – Uh! I’m gonna catch it next time. – I’m gonna catch it this time. Oh! So close. – Oh! – Oh! So close. – Uh! – Ah! Ah! Ah! – You guys need a lot of training. I am gonna teach you to be quick and I’m gonna teach
you to catch, let’s go. Okay, guys, you know
how in the Lego Movie, everyone could build super fast? – You’d teach us to do that? – I know the secret, you
wanna know the secret? – Yeah. – Okay, the secret, hold on, bad guys could be watching. (light melodic music) – What, how’s that gonna work? Oh! Okay. – Okay, Chase, you try first. – Okay. This is gonna be a piece of cake. This is so cool, Shawn,
I’m building so fast. That was amazing. Shawn, you should try it. – What’s the secret?
– I’ll tell ya. (light melodic music) – I don’t get it, how’s that gonna work? Oh, it’s so simple. Alright, my turn, Chase. Done. – Great job, Steel Kids. Now it’s time to move
on to lesson number two. I’m gonna teach you guys how to catch. – Okay.
– Let’s go. Now we’re gonna practice catching things. Are you guys ready? We’re gonna start with
something real easy, just a nice volleyball, here we go. – Ah! I was so close, I had that. – I’m definitely gonna get it next time. – I had that, that was
almost a perfect catch. – Okay, Chase, let’s see if
you can do better than Shawn. – Oh!
– Ah! – You were so close.
– I almost had that, I definitely had that.
– You were so close. – It just slipped a tiny bit. – Yeah, like it just
popped out of your hands. – Yeah. – I can’t believe how bad you guys are. Alright, let me tell you
the secret to catching. Okay, the secret to catching is. – Oh yeah, that sounds so easy, why did I never think of that? – Yeah. – Okay, now that you know
the secret to catching, let’s see if you can catch Super Dog. – Caught it! – Hip Hippo. – Caught it! – Okay, how about Super Tiger? – Caught it! – Mighty Mouse. – Caught it! – Great job, Steel Kids, I think you’ve completed this training. Okay, time to see if the
training has paid off. – [Chase] Okay. – Are you ready?
– Yes. – Here we go. – Ha, got it! – Okay, Chase, you’re up next. – Got it! – Nice. Alright, Shawn, let’s see if
you can do that twice in a row. – Got it! – Alright, Chase, are
you as good as Shawn? – Ha, got the second one. – Nice work, Steel Kids. Now that you’ve learned this skill, it’s time I tell you who I really was. – Yeah, who are you? – So I told you that I’m
not the real Game Master, that’s because I’m from the Reverse, that mirror that I gave you to look after, that’s how I go between
this world and the Reverse, that’s why it’s so important to me. – Why didn’t you tell us about the mirror? Our clones came out of it and attacked us. – Well, I did leave you a note. You really should follow notes leaving you warnings
about danger, you know. – He’s got a point. – I really need you guys’
help defeating some bad guys. – Who! – I’ll tell you on the way there, but first I need to
know that you’re ready. – What do we need to do to
show you that we’re ready? (whooshing) He just disappeared again.
– Where’d he go? – I don’t know. – Where’d these Blasters come from? – Yeah, how did we get these? – And what do we do with them? – [GM] You have to battle me. You have to find me and
blast me, before I blast you. – Let’s go get him.
– Okay, we’ve got this, Shawn. – Where is he? (light dramatic music) Ha! Not there. Ha! Ha! (whooshing) Caught it! (whooshing) Man, he just poofs away so fast, I don’t know how we’re gonna get him. – Got ya! Hm. Ha! Hm. Wait. Ha! Ah. Ooh, gotta check the fridge too. Ooh, soda! It’s empty, come on. Somebody put a soda can
that’s empty in here, ah. (whooshing) (whooshing) Ah, just missed him. Shawn, I almost had him,
but then he poofed away. – Me too. – We’re never gonna get him, if he keeps poofing away like that, but he only has one dart left. – Yeah, we have to get him,
before he blasts one of us. – Okay, let’s think of a plan. – What if we put something
on the floor behind us, so when he poofs in, he lands on it. – That’s a great idea, Shawn, like what? – How about a bunch of mousetraps? – Yeah, but we don’t have
a bunch of mousetraps. – Oh yeah.
– How about slime? So when he lands on
it, he slips and falls. – That’s a great idea and he hates slime, but then we’ll have to clean it all up. – Oh, good point, I
hate cleaning up slime. – Oh wait, I’ve got it, Chase, come here. – Yes.
– Whoa! Spiders and cockroaches and bugs, and a snake.
– And snakes, wow! That guy’s creepy, let’s do this. Comment down below which one
would you rather step in, a mousetrap or a pit
full of bugs and snakes. – Or tell us which one you would
use in the trap for the GM. – Where are we gonna set our trap, Shawn? – How about on the stairs,
then we have the high ground and he doesn’t have much room to move. – Good plan, let’s do that. (light dramatic music) (whooshing) – Watch out!
– Watch out, GM, the snakes and bugs are about to get you. – What? Oh! Bugs, oh, oh! Oh, I give up, I give
up, you win, you win. (cheering) – [Chase and Shawn] Yeah, we win! – Fist bump, Chase, ba ba!
– Ba ba! – Great trap, Steel Kids, you still wanna go
through the mirror with me and fight bad guys? – Yeah.
– Yeah, let’s do it. – Let’s go. (light eerie music)